Skip to content | Skip to navigation | Mobile Version

St Mary’s & All Saints Parish Church

Kidderminster, Worcestershire

St Mary’s & All Saints Parish Church
Kidderminster
Worcestershire
DY10

Approx 2.68 miles from Brockencote Hall Hotel

Tel: 01562 751923

St Mary & All Saints is the largest parish church in Worcestershire. It dates mainly from the 15th and 16th centuries. St Mary's serves as the parish for Kidderminster and has close links with the industry in the local area.  In the Middle Ages there were at least 5 Chantries connected with the church. The Chantry of St Mary, founded in the late C13th was in a detached chapel east of the church. The Chantry of St Katherine was founded by Lady Joyce Beauchamp in 1469. Chantries were dissolved in 1548 in the reign of Edward VI.

Map

Nearby Eden Hotels

Brockencote Hall Hotel, Near Kidderminster, Worcestershire (approx 2.68 miles)

Categories

Historic Towns & Landmarks