The Difference is in the Detail
The Eden Hotel Collection has introduced a new standard for conferences and corporate events across the company’s seven boutique hotels – and that’s good news for sweet-toothed delegates.
With seven properties each offering a different style and character, the company has laid down a standard which will ensure corporate guests enjoy the best business experience at whatever hotel they choose.
In a further boost for the company’s fast-growing corporate business, each of the hotels is now AIM accredited, further underlining Eden’s commitment to improving standards.
The new Eden Hotel Collection conference standard includes:
- A dedicated conference co-ordinator to deal with every aspect of your booking, be on hand throughout the event and follow up within three days to ensure total satisfaction
- Responding to all enquiries within two hours and providing a proposal, including costings with no hidden extras, within four hours
- A range of extras provided, no matter which conference package is chosen. Warm pastries will be on offer when you arrive and unlimited tea and coffee will be available throughout your stay. Fresh cookies will be served at morning break and homemade cake will be available during your afternoon breakout session
- A traditional sweet shop is provided for any delegates needing a sugar boost during the event, while everyone will be sent on their way with a parting gift for the journey.
AIM, which is endorsed by Visit Britain and the Association of British Professional Conference Organisers among others, is a standard that distinguishes quality meetings, conferences and events venues.
“AIM is a highly-respected brand which means that all our hotels and facilities have been thoroughly and professionally assessed to ensure they meet the stringent criteria set down,” said Mark Chambers, Managing Director at Eden Hotel Collection.
“AIM accreditation gives conference organisers and buyers the confidence to book an event knowing they will receive the best possible service.”
To find out more about booking a conference or corporate event at one of the seven hotels go to www.edenhotelcollection.com.
Notes to Editors:
- Eden Hotel Collection comprises seven luxury hotels and spas including Mallory Court Hotel, Leamington Spa; Buckland Tout-Saints Hotel, Devon; The Kings Hotel, Chipping Campden; The Arden Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon; Brockencote Hall Hotel, Worcestershire; The Greenway Hotel and Spa, Cheltenham and The Mount Somerset Hotel and Spa, Somerset.
- Eden Hotel Collection is privately owned by IT entrepreneur Sir Peter Rigby.
Processing information, please wait...
Thank you for recommending this page to your friend.
Your message has been sent.